Thursday 6 October 2016

jackie fall out character research

Ronnie is Shanice friend who pretty much don't have anyone  she depends a lot on Shanice, shes more the bad behaviour one who always get's in trouble.

Ronnie : my character is getting interview and she's is very rude. Therefor i decided to watch a bit  of Youtube videos about people being interviewed by the police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uqVzwqXsW0
this video helps me with my character because of the way the girl body language is, you could see the she's really annoyed. The way she was sitting on the ground the way she's talking to the police she have a lot of energy and that what my character need a lot of energy.
all I got to be a bit more fierce.
                                                   WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR SCENE.
My character need un matching  clothes, because she don't know how to dress, and she rely a lot on shanice.
we also need a table 4 chairs.
 a folder with paper for Dorant.









No comments:

Post a Comment